Premax is a high-tech company that specializes in the manufacturing, sales, and service of vibration test system, vibration controller, and vibration data acquisition and analysis system. Premax has been supplying high performance turn-key solutions to global customers since 2002 and has built more than 5,000 installations around the globe during the past decades. The global customers are mainly from U.S., Japan, France, Germany, Israel, and China. With advanced technology, Premax is able to provide high quality products with longest warranty in the industry and local technical support. As a customer driven company, Premax is willing to collaborate with our clients and improve/customize the product line with feedback and special needs. For more information, please visit www.premax-llc.com.
Sales Assistant Job Responsibilities
• Supports sales and marketing managers by tracking, investigating, and reporting sales information; resolving problems.
Sales Assistant Job Duties
• Maintains promotional database (ZOHO CRM) by inputting invoice and bill-back data.
• Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
• Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers.
• Resolves promotional allowance, rebate, and pricing discrepancies by researching promotion details and regular and special prices; forwarding resolution to managers.
• Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
• Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
• Forwards samples and demos by entering request; arranging shipment; notifying customer.
• Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
• Prepares sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
• Tracks sales expenses by tracking, consolidating, analyzing, and summarizing expenses; forwarding for reimbursement.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Sales Assistant Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferred in Marketing or Sales);
• Bilingual required: English and Mandarin Chinese
• Data Entry Skills, Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Understanding the Customer, Customer Focus, Informing Others, Self-Development, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Microsoft Office Skills, Teamwork